CT-User

[ct-user] Need Help Converting DVP Cables

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Need Help Converting DVP Cables
From: Dennis Brickey <n4dd@preferred.com> (Dennis Brickey)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:36:58 -0500
Hello and thanks for taking time to help.  I recently acquired  a K1EA DVP and
the gentleman threw in the cable for a Yaesu radio.  I have a Tentec Omni v.
I need to convert the 8 pin mic plugs to 4 pin mic plugs.  Does anyone have
a schematic that they could copy and forward to me or can someone tell me
the pin designations for the Yaesu 8 pin mic jacks?  Many thanks for the help!
73 de Dennis/N4DD