CT-User

[ct-user] keydef.ini

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] keydef.ini
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten) (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 00:11:47 EST
From:
Fred Hopengarten  K1VR               781/259-0088
Six Willarch Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
permanent e-mail address:  fhopengarten@mba1972.hbs.edu

To remind you -- Insert is supposed to be equal to F5 plus F3 in CT. It
worked fine on my MULT computer, but was not working on my RUN computer.
I asked this reflector over the weekend if anyone had ever run into this
problem.

On Monday after the contest, I went into the C:\CT directory and found a
file I'd never seen before:  keydef.ini    I deleted it and rebooted.
Voila!  "Insert" problem gone. Not a Keytronic keyboard problem after
all.  Apparently it limited Insert to F3 only.

Now I've got to find out which guest op over the past few months put that
"keydef.ini" program into my RUN computer.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]