CT-User

[ct-user] 935 and 486 computer?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 935 and 486 computer?
From: Ron Stordahl" <ron.stordahl@digikey.com (Ron Stordahl)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 11:54:49 -0600
If you check in the CT Vault you will see that version 9.27 was the last
version compiled with the Zortech compiler.  It would be unusual if the new
compiler, he does not say which one, compiled exactly identically to another
one.  You may want to try version 9.27 and see if the problems you are
experiencing are present in that version.  There were problems with 9.27 as
well, but they may be different problems.  These are unintended consequences
of progress.  Computer Science is really not science on par with mathematics
for example.  Only the most elementary programs can be proven true.  We will
have to live with bugs!  Its frustrating, especially when the program falls
apart when you have just reached your best run rate.

Ron N5IN