CT-User

[ct-user] [Fwd: DVP Problem]

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] [Fwd: DVP Problem]
From: Mike Walker <mwalker@Legato.COM> (Mike Walker)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 09:01:37 -0500
John

Sounds like some sort of ground loop between the computer, radio and speaker.
You may have to add or remove ground straps to see if it helps.

Try reseating the card in the computer.  In one cable that we looked at, the
braid was attached at both ends (computer and mic).  You may want to ensure it
is only connected at one end and see if this solves the problem.

Mike  VA3MW