CT-User

[ct-user] CT 8.53 and QSO space??

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 8.53 and QSO space??
From: Wilbert Knol" <w.knol@niwa.cri.nz (Wilbert Knol)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 11:08:30 1300

Many thanks to K3WW, PY2YP, K1EA, ZL1AZE, W6NL and G3RIR
for the replies.

There are a number of reasons (which I won't go into)
why we are using 8.53.

It is important to be able to load the *entire* log on
at least one machine. Up to date summaries and
continental breakdowns are needed to make sure everyone
has a fair chance of working us. The problem I am having
is that QSO space is 'low' (well, not large enough...)no
matter what PC I run it on.

Thanks to Ken for the offer to have a look at it, I will
be sending config.sys, autoexec.bat and screendumps of
mem /a /c and CT's startup screen. No doubt it's
something obvious.

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ