CT-User

[ct-user] MFJ Voice Keyer Control

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] MFJ Voice Keyer Control
From: Charlie Ross, NC1N" <ross_family@acm.org (Charlie Ross, NC1N)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 07:33:42 -0500
I would like to control my MFJ-432 voice keyer from CT using a parallel port.

The CT manual has an example control circuit (p. 20), and references
another in the March/April 1990 NCJ.

I'm not up to the task of adapting the example circuit to make it work, and
I don't have the referenced NCJ.

Does anyone have a circuit for this?  The MFJ has a common +5V line; each
memory remote control line is connected to the +5 by a push-to-make switch
to trigger it.

Thanks.

--Charlie, NC1N

                    ross_family@acm.org
Charlie Ross                         Janet Ross
Amateur Radio Operator NC1N          Cross-Stitch Enthusiast