CT-User

[ct-user] Move the SS Prec to Number field?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Move the SS Prec to Number field?
From: alsopb <alsopb@gloryroad.net> (alsopb)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:53:53 +0000
Guys,

Why not move the SS prec to the tail end of the number field. Delete the
Prec field.  I calculate that over the course of a contest it will save
quite a few key strokes-- even if the default prec field is correct half
the time.  You've got to type the number anyhow.  Why not type one more
character and be done with it? No tabs typeovers etc.

Personally, I hate SS exchange and would favor dropping the PREC and
other stuff as well.  However, it's not my football.

73 de Brian/K3KO