CT-User

[ct-user] ethernet help

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ethernet help
From: John Loftus" <John_Loftus@vettweb.net.au (John Loftus)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:17:10 +1100
Gidday Mike,

A comprehensive library of packet drivers and utilities is available at:

ftp://ftp.crynwr.com/

Download the pktd11.zip file for the full crynwr library and utilities.

Good documentation for the crynwr library is available at:

http://depot.berkeley.edu/docs/network/pktdrv.html

If you can't find a specific driver for your particular card, then first try
the NE2000 generic driver. This worked for my KTI Katron PE-500 PCMCIA card,
which came without a packet driver and was no longer supported by the
manufacturer.

Regards,

John
VK4EMM