CT-User

[ct-user] problems with keyer

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] problems with keyer
From: Greg Gobleman" <k9zm@frontiernet.net (Greg Gobleman)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 05:54:31 -0600
Hi All,

I had no problems with V9.39 , 486dx 33, 8meg ram, mouse on COM1, packet tnc
on COM2 and rig control on COM3, Win 95 restarted in Dos mode, printer on
lpt1, keying with both lpt2 and a MM-3 keyer for the paddles on a TS850sat
(y cable).  I think it said room for over 6000 qso's at startup.  Only
worked a few on 15m, didn't switch bands and only used the packet callout
window.  Worked great, fast and converted the log to ADIF and imported just
fine into Hyperlog.  Will try to play with the bandmap before the CQ160.

73
Greg K9ZM