CT-User

[ct-user] CT and IC-775

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT and IC-775
From: Dave Hawes" <n3rd@ix.netcom.com (Dave Hawes)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:19:05 -0400
At N3RS, we use IC-775s, but have been using CT version 9.27 for
the past couple of years.  We are now trying to move up to the
current version, but notice anomalous behaviour.

When grabbing spots, sending the radio to a frequency typed on
the keyboard, or any other command which sets the radio's
frequency, the mode is switched to LSB.  Version 9.35 and below
do not do this; 9.36 and later have this behaviour.

Has anyone else seen this, and is there a work around?  We can
revert to 9.27, if need be.

73 - Dave, N3RD