CT-User

[ct-user] C2A Problem Followup

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] C2A Problem Followup
From: N3GPU" <pelliott@flash.net (N3GPU)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:06:21 -0500
A followup on my post a few days back. Upgraded to 9.39 before ARRL DX
contest. Afterward couldn't convert my .bin file using latest version of
C2A. No one else reported the problem.

Re-downloaded C2A from the web site to make sure I didn't have a corrupted
copy.  Ran Disk Doctor on the file, no reported problems.  Tried other
things.  Nothing helped.  Jim AD1C kindly offered to take a look at my .bin
file.  Sent it to him, he had no trouble converting.  Sent me back an .adi
file so I could add my QSOs to the master database in LOGic.  Jim, thanks
again.

I still can't convert that one .bin file.  I since created another dummy
.bin file in 9.39 and had no trouble converting it.  Go figure.  Sunspots?
Gremlins?  Lousy conditions in the Bermuda triangle?  Can't blame it on a
bad hair day, I don't have any left.

73 - Paul N3GPU