CT-User

[ct-user] ARRL Contest Email

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ARRL Contest Email
From: Dan, S50U" <danilo.brelih@siol.net (Dan, S50U)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 18:48:57 +0100
At 09:35 13/03/99 -0700, Cady, Fred wrote:

>Could somebody please repost the contest specific addresses?
>KE7X

Fred this letter is from Dan, N1ND posted on CQ-Contest.

CU WPX from S50E M/S de Dan, S50U

Hi everyone:

Through the efforts of Don Durand here at ARRL HQ and the illustrious N5KO
Mr. Garlough, we finally have the automated reply function back up and
running properly for the ARRL individual mailboxes.

Remember when you submit your entry, send it to the appropriate
contest-specific addresses:

DXCW@arrl.org
DXPhone@arrl.og

(the complete list is available at our web site:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/

General queries and questions should be sent to contest@arrl.org or to me
directly.

Remember  when you are ready to submit you logs, they must be in standard
ARRL file format and sent as attachments to emails, not as the text of the
message.  Also, if you use a computer to log, the files should be named as
your callsign, not ARRLDXSSB or such. We have to rename everyone of those
files which makes it a longer hassle for us to get things accomplished.  If
you computer log, send in the log and summary files.  We are sending out
notices requesting them if you don't, which slows down the process.  We
electronic check every top log - even if it means we have to recreate or
create the data file ourselves.  (I think you would prefer to the file you
create check rather than one which we type in here in a hurry )  The new log
checking is making things more even and fair for everyone - which is
supposed to be what this is about I think (hi hi).

Now, let the floodgates once again open.  Everyone have fun this weekend and
may you all tie for first place.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
Contest Branch Manager, ARRL

Danilo Brelih                              HAM: S50U
Gorje #14 A                              email: danilo.brelih@siol.net
5282 Cerkno                                 or: s50u@s55tcp.ampr.org
Slovenia                                   tel: +38 65 74 51 17
              http://lea.hamradio.si/~s50e