CT-User

[ct-user] INFO: Contest software for new WPX rules

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] INFO: Contest software for new WPX rules
From: Jim Reisert <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:37:54 -0500
CT, NA and TR have all been updated to work properly with the new WPX
scoring rules where in-country QSOs count 1 point regardless of band.  I
don't know about Writelog, I checked the release notes and could not find
anything.

The earliest versions which support the change are:

       CT  9.39   http://www.contesting.com/ctvault/
       NA 10.36   http://www.contesting.com/datom/
       TR  6.34   http://www.qth.com/tr/
       WL  ????   http://www.contesting.com/writelog/

These versions are generally several weeks old, so it's not like this
should be news to anyone who follows the various contest software
reflectors.  But I've received several inquiries about CT and someone
recently asked about NA, so apparently people don't know where to find the
information.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>