CT-User

[ct-user] ct 9.39 bugs

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ct 9.39 bugs
From: Mike Walker <mwalker@legato.com> (Mike Walker)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:05:47 -0500
Here is what we found after wpx:

IC-756 and Nettsr

On a Alt-arrow for a spot and then hitting alt-f4 would not always return us to
the run frequency.  First it would go to the grab spot and change the mode on
the sub receiver.  The first time it would send you back to some other run
frequency (usually the last one before you used the alt-f4).  I even tried to
do a control enter on the frequency, but that didn't help either.  After that
it worked fine, although it always changed the mode on the subband receiver and
never changed it back to the proper mode.

Where do you find the notes from ALT-N and the wwv reports from the cluster?
We where trying to find the data from last year, but no luck.  Searched the
manual, but no go here either.

Mike
Michael K. Walker                   Legato Systems (Canada) Inc.
Silver Care Management                   3390 South Service Road
(905) 637-4738                                    Burlington, ON
http://www.legato.com                                    L7N 3J5
pager:  1480111@pagemart.net