CT-User

[ct-user] Another rotor control problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Another rotor control problem
From: 00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu (00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu)
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 14:43:18 -0500 (EST)
Still having the problem with CT939 and orion 2800 described a little while
ago.  I tried reinstalling CT and COMTSR1 from floppy disk backup - still
no go.  Then I got a bright idea - read the RELEASE9.TXT file again.
Under 9.23, it says the OFFSET command allows CT to change the rotor
direction, so I thought maybe the OFFSET was messed up somehow (grasping
at straws).  I typed "OFFSET" followed by a spacebar to enter a number but
on the spacebar, CT moves to the time field and locks up!  Have to reboot
to get things going again.............  How does the OFFSET command work?!?!?!

But, of course, right now CT will not properly turn my rotor - trying to
got to 11522 degrees or some such place!

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9
00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu