CT-User

[ct-user] Voice DVP, DVK, W9XT or Kenwood DRU??

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Voice DVP, DVK, W9XT or Kenwood DRU??
From: John Pritt" <n1jp@wsg.net (John Pritt)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:50:14 -0400
Please!!!!!, do your self a favor and DONT by a keyer from MFJ. I bought 2
from them, one for myself and another for a friend. Both were defective upon
receipt and I returned them to MFJ for repair and after 2 and a half months,
I got them back unrepaired. I called the factory at this point and asked for
my money back as after all this time I was still not able to use them. MFJ
refused to return my money, only offering to repair them again. I told them
I would not return them for another 2 month stay and informed them I would
not do business with them again!
I then called AES, from whom I purchased them,and explained my problem. I
then requested that they return my money as they represented MFJ by selling
the product. They also refused, so I informed them that I would no longer do
business with them and they said sorry. The moral of the story.....BUYER
BEWARE.........
John, N1JP