CT-User

[ct-user] cw less than 12 WPM?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] cw less than 12 WPM?
From: jim voige <jvoige@mc.net> (jim voige)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:27:15 -0500
I ran across a problem last night at our monthly meeting.  We set up the new
ver of CT and a rig for the novices to practice on during the meeting.  I was
under the impression at Dayton that the CW rate was now below 12WPM but to my
surprise we could not get it any lower.  We would really like to include the
novices on the network this year but with the lack of a slow rate they are
lost.

Also noticed the same problem with switching to the novice bands it keeps
jumping to the next higher band.

Jim Voige
Jvoige@mc.net

KB9KOZ
Mchenry County Wireless Association (MCWA)