CT-User

[ct-user] FD updates?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FD updates?
From: jim voige <jvoige@mc.net> (jim voige)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:41:09 -0500
When do we expect to see updates for the field day problem?  If they can not be
fixed in this time frame please be honest with us and tell us it can not be
done.  There are a lot of people on this e-mail list that are waiting patiently
for some word and time is running out. Our camp is taking a serous look at TR
or other programs that will let us have CW control down to 5 WPM. and the
ability to put the novice station on the network.  They are the future
contesters and should be included on the field day network. We have been
running a very old version like 5.26 for as long as I can remember and we are
one of the top 5 contenders in the 3A race every year.  We also have many of
our club members that are long time supporters of CT.

Please help us all.

Jim Voige
KB9KOZ
Jvoige@mc.net