CT-User

Fw: [ct-user] FD Scoring in v9.40

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [ct-user] FD Scoring in v9.40
From: Fred W Hoffert <cwman@juno.com> (Fred W Hoffert)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:45:57 +0000
Well, my face is red.  This is my first year running the logs for Field
Day and combined with the delerium from the weekend heat I missed the
fact that running 2A leads to a multiplier of 2 for low power.

My thanks to those kind enough to respond and my apologies to all for the
bandwidth.

73,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
The ham formerly known as WA0QOA
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson