CT-User

[ct-user] CT in ARRL 10m on DX Side

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT in ARRL 10m on DX Side
From: Jim Reisert <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:49:02 -0400
At 10:38 AM 7/15/99 -0700, Bruce Sawyer wrote:

>I've tried to get access to the CT vault so I could pull down one of the
>later versions of CT and see if this has been corrected, but so far I
>haven't received any response to my e-mailed request for access.  Would
>somebody who has a more recent version PLEEZE try to set himself up as a DX
>station for that contest, enter a couple of contacts, do a "writelog", and
>then take a look at the .log file?

I just tried this in 9.40 as YOU with 3 QSOs in the log - 2 USA and 1
DX.  Typing WRITELOG crashed the program - I got the .CON file, but the .10
file is empty and there was nothing else written.

I'll make sure this gets on K1EA's list, and will remind KC1XX about your
web access.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>