CT-User

[ct-user] multiplier map /IARU ver 9.40

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] multiplier map /IARU ver 9.40
From: Waldemar Krzok" <Waldemar@zedat.fu-berlin.de (Waldemar Krzok)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:00:30 +0200
> > ITU-zone/HQ-station multiplier map(ALT+Z) worked just once.
> > Then it stuck "ON" position.

> Hitting F10 or F12 gets it unstuck and then another Alt-Z brings
> it back up with any new HQ mults that you have added.

another question: how to get multi-map window bigger, or at least,
how to get focus on HQ mults?? I see 10 HQ mult entries, another
20 are not on screen.
I use version 9.27 (the last one working on my computers), but it is
the same in v. 9.40 (off-line mode)

I have still problems with key locking with CT versions > 9.27 (my
key is on LPT1). It is not a HF problems!!

Waldek, DL7ANQ & SO6ANQ