CT-User

[ct-user] Country file update 25 October 1999

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Country file update 25 October 1999
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:07:30 -0400
The country files for CT/NA/TR have been updated.  I apologize for
releasing them so close to the start of the contest. They can be found at:

        CT/TR:  http://www.k1ea.com (click on the Country Files link)
        NA:     http://www.contesting.com/datom/nacty903.zip
        WL:     I "lost" the recipe.  Will have a new file up later today.

Or send a message to ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com with a line like:

        GET cty.dat

in the message body.

If you're using NA, don't forget to run NAU after installing the updated
COUNTRY.DAT file.

The release notes are as follows:

25 October 1999 (CTY-903)

         o Added zone override for B9G, China in CQ Zone 23.
         o Added FO0DEH and FO0KOJ to callsign list for Austral Is.,
           FO/A.
         o Added FO0CLA and FO0SAL to callsign list for Marquesas,
           FO/M.
         o Added TO0DX to callsign list for St. Pierre et. Miquelon,
           FP.
         o Added 4U1VIC to callsign list for Austria, OE.  This does
           not seem to conflict with the same callsign listed under
           4U1V.
         o Added zone overrides for N4AR, AB4JI and NN4T -- all in CQ
           Zone 4 (tks N4KG).
         o Added zone override for K5KG and N7UN -- both in CQ Zone 5
           (NJ).
         o Removed zone override for N7US who returned to Arizona.
         o Added UA7 and related prefixes for Asiatic Russia, UA9 (tks
           S56A).
         o Added zone override for VY0AW, VY0KS, and VY0PS, all in CQ
           Zone 1 (tks VE3FU).

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>