CT-User

[ct-user] 946b

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 946b
From: Bruce Lallathin <aa8u@modempool.com> (Bruce Lallathin)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:44:18 -0400
I retried 946b......first re-booting into dos 6.22 as you kindly reminded me to
do. Now it seems to work just fine so far. Before I just shut down the log,
swapped exe files and re-ran the bat file for the same contest log. Obviously
that wasn't enuf to get me off to a clean start. The re-boot seemed to cure the
"problem" I noticed.

Thanks much.

PS Ken, sorry for the false alarm.

73,