CT-User

[ct-user] CT9.46.002

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.46.002
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 13:54:35 -0500
CT can NOT determine whether an ICOM radio is in SPLIT or not, so it always
defaults to a transceive spot with a single frequency.  The ONLY spots that
CT can put out from an ICOM radio have the receive VFO in them.  You have
to manually type the word QSX and the split frequency (into the 1-line that
CTRL-F3 pops up).

Sounds like CT either was not communicating with your radio, or you had the
radio type set incorrectly in the program.

As a last resort, try it again, but this time use the '-' key to pop up the
split window, then just type RETURN to clear the split frequency.  Does CT
do the right thing now?

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>