CT-User

[ct-user] CT rate calculation

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT rate calculation
From: Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:29:56 -0000
Based on my observation:

It starts counting time at your first QSO.

Then, in the case of SS, if you have 30 minutes (minimum to count as
off-time in SS) or greater elapse without a QSO, it counts that 30
minutes(+) as off-time when you log the next qso.

CT has no way of knowing that you're tuning around and just not working
anybody or actually taking time off.

Robert E. Naumann  N5NJ@arrl.net
N5NJ / V26O
Plano, TX  USA