CT-User

[ct-user] Logging zero-point qsos ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Logging zero-point qsos ?
From: Timo Pohjola" <oh1mdr@saunalahti.fi (Timo Pohjola)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 21:46:53 +0200
Hello!

Is it possible to log intentionally zero-point qsos in CT? For example
sometimes when calling a mult on a sked there may be somebody (which is not a
mpl) calling and calling you and causing "qrm".

I noticed a little problem also when using the point and shoot feature there
will be a problem if you point an empty line for example in alt-a window and
press enter. There will be garbage in callsign field and alt-a and band map
windows will get locked some way. (I can't explain better,sri). I tested this
with 9.46.007.

73 de Timo OH1MDR