CT-User

[ct-user] [CT] Editing a QSO causes a DUPE?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] [CT] Editing a QSO causes a DUPE?
From: Paul Dorey <wngk19@idt.net> (Paul Dorey)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:10:18 -0800
In the SS, I worked someone and in the course of the battle, I
got his number in his call wrong.  I had not realized it until
after I hit <enter> and he made the correction.  I went up to his
call and corrected the number and when I hit <enter> it came back
as a DUPE.  When I did a CHECK CALL, it only referred to that Q.
It is not a dupe.

NEW BUG?

It reduces my score by 158 points (but hey that would move me up
to 7th place - at least for a day or so) but I can 'fix' it
manually by editing the ASII file and the SUM.

Just wondered it anyone else has come across this.

--
  Paul E. Dorey,   Dir. of Water Resources
       VISTA IRRIGATION DISTRICT

   Amateur Radio - WN6K - Vista, CA
  http://idt.net/~wngk19/index.html
  mailto:wngk19@idt.net