CT-User

[ct-user] re: Back to 9.27 version

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] re: Back to 9.27 version
From: Waldemar Krzok" <Waldemar@zedat.fu-berlin.de (Waldemar Krzok)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 15:19:19 +0100
> One last item I forgot...#1 station after you have tried to send CW
> with it in later versions and transmitter is locked in Key Down Mode...
>
> It won't clear and unkey the rig by exiting CT program or any other
> command until you physically turn off the computer or push the reset
> button on the computer

I'd had same problem with keying after I moved from 9.27 to version
9.3x. I noticed, that my keying hardware I made another day was
not adequate with specs. I used pin 1 of LPT for keying (LED of
opto-coupler to +5V) and did NOT use pin 17 (CW select). After
adding a transistor everthing works fine. Just an idea....

Waldek, DL7ANQ & SO6ANQ