CT-User

[ct-user] Ethernet >< Serial

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ethernet >< Serial
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net> (David Robbins)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 17:49:08 +0000
yes it does work.  the nettsr just acts like a comtsr so it replaces
part of the network with an ethernet link.  you need one computer to be
the gateway and just set the nettsr port and any other com port as
network... is just like setting 2 com ports to be network ports when you
are daisy chaining computers via com ports without the 'loop' option.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net