CT-User

[ct-user] V946WIN Errors

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] V946WIN Errors
From: Fred W Hoffert <cwman@juno.com> (Fred W Hoffert)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 02:01:17 +0000
Happy Y2K!!

Downloaded 946WIN.  Installed it.  When I try to execute I get the
following 2 errors:

C:\Program Files\K1EA Software\CT\ct.exe
        A device attached to the system is not functioning

Error Starting Program
        The CT.EXE file is linked to missing export
Kernel32.dll:GetDiskFreeSpaceExA

What is that all about, please?  All devices seem to be working.  I found
the Kernel32.dll file living in the Windows\System directory.

73 es tnx,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.