CT-User

[ct-user] IC706MK and CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] IC706MK and CT
From: Mike Walker <mwalker@interlog.com> (Mike Walker)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:45:41 -0500
Karl

Just set CT to some other Icom radio of the same time frame (IC-756?) and set
the Hex address on the 706 to x'50' so CT thinks that it is a 756.  Make sure
that the baud rate matches.

Here is a partial list of hex addresses for Icom radios.

IC-781    26
IC-775     46
IC-765     2C
IC-761     IE
IC-738     44
IC-737     3C
IC-736     40
IC-735     04
IC-729     3A
IC-728     38
IC-726     30
IC-725     28
IC-707     3E
IC-R9000  2A
IC-R7100  34
IC-R7000  08
IC-R72     32
IC-1275   18
IC-970     2E
IC-820     42
IC-575     16
IC-475     14
IC-375     12
IC-275     10
IC-706     48
IC-756     50

Mike

At 04:03 AM 1/26/00 , Kuehlborn, Karl-Heinz wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I want to use the CT-Radio-Interface with the IC706MK. But I read, that
>there is no direct support of this type of radio. Does anybody has more
>experiences with this combination? Please any comments directly to my
>e-mail; I am not continously in the reflector. Just doing sometimes read the
>archives.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>73 de Karl, DL2FAG
>
>--