CT-User

[ct-user] CQ 160 M contest of 1/28/00

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CQ 160 M contest of 1/28/00
From: Joseph Agius" <Joseph.Agius@sybase.com (Joseph Agius)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:48:24 -0500
It seems that way to me too and  I  double checked to be sure it is filled
correctly.
I also ran some experiments (I apologize if one of the following is your call).
I created various files using the following calls and they all created the
proper scoring:

Only my call WA1WFH consistently created bad scoring throughout the testing.  It
has to be the combination of letters.
I even tried my call with a differentzone and it still generated wrong scores.

K4JRB indicated that he had other calls with the same errors.
If those people recognize themselves, maybe we can see a pattern.

Anyway these are the calls I tried and they all worked OK.

KA1WFH  WA1EFH  KA2WFH  WA1WFJ  WA1WFA  W1WFH  KA2DEF  WA2DEF  WA1ERT  WA1WER

I need to go back and check to see if my call has worked for other contests but
I have not received any other rejections.

Joe

Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> on 02/11/2000 10:34:26 AM