CT-User

[ct-user] CT for WIN

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT for WIN
From: Richard L. King" <k5na@texas.net (Richard L. King)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:01:05 +0000
I plan to use CT for Windows this weekend. I need to use it because it will
allow me to utilize my USB ports for the extra radio and packet connection.

CT for Windows does crash once in a  while and ALWAYS crashes when I do a
"QUIT" to try and close the program. However, no data seems to be lost. I
am using CT946.007 which is still the latest one from the CT Web site (I
think).

My question is, can I use VGA mode when running CT under windows. I have
gotten use to organizing the windows in CT using VGA mode which keeps them
from stacking on top of each other. I tried the -VGA switch and it didn't
work. I don't know if it isn't supported under Windows/98 or if I am doing
something wrong. Anybody know?

73, Richard
k5na@texas.net