CT-User

[ct-user] Problem Keying from LPT1 Using W1WEF Interface

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Problem Keying from LPT1 Using W1WEF Interface
From: Gary Yantis" <gyantis@midtec.com (Gary Yantis)
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:28:37 -0700
My W1WEF interface works fine with 9.48 (and has with all the earlier
versions).  I'm not aware that the CT LPT1 keying has ever changed (at least
since 9.27).  I use both types of W1WEF interfaces as well as the N3JT
interface (it has a reed relay to isolate the higher keying line voltage of
older tube rigs) on both desktop computers and laptops 386s and Pentiums
with no problems.

73
Gary, W0TM
www.w0tm.com