CT-User

[ct-user] Something Burning?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Something Burning?
From: Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 01:44:32 -0000
I think Dave has determined the major cause of this which is
inadvertent changing to radio 2 by pressing a period - it's not
Alt-period any more.   This happened numerous times this past weekend
and each time, the screen showed radio 2.

I think the program should not permit changing to radio 2 if you don't
have a radio 2 configured.

Also, optionally requiring the Alt key combination would help too.

73,
Bob

Robert E. Naumann
N5NJ / V26O