CT-User

[ct-user] CT Mults

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Mults
From: Jeff Klein" <JDKLEIN@hewitt.com (Jeff Klein)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:55:03 -0500
This may be a topic that's been discussed in the past (only recently
started checking CT user), but I had a problem with CT recognizing certain
mults in the 2 recent ARRL DX contest. In both the cw and ssb contests, I
worked other KH6's before working KH7R. CT listed KH7R as a new mult (maybe
I'm wrong and it is??). In the cw test I worked WP3R and then later other
KP4's which (the first one) came up as a new mult. In the ssb test, WP3R
didn't register as a new mult at all though he was my first WP/KP on
several bands. Last example is VP6 which showed as "////////" for no mult.

I'm using version 9 of CT, new as of mid January. Anyone else have this
problem?  Thanks, K1TEO