CT-User

[ct-user] Re: K1EA's CT Contest Logging Software Digest V3 #109

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: K1EA's CT Contest Logging Software Digest V3 #109
From: Gilmer, Mike" <mgilmer@gnlp.com (Gilmer, Mike)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:55:14 -0400
Yes, the PERIOD key by itself (as well as ALT-PERIOD) has been
oft-documented on this reflector as access to Radio1/Radio2 switching.
There is nothing in the "print" manual about 2-radio operation.

I remap the darn key to ALT-S.  Problem solved.
Check out this and other threads in the archives:

http://lists.contesting.com/_ct-user/200003/msg00020.html

73
Mike
N2MG