CT-User

[ct-user] Operator .opr File

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Operator .opr File
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:54:00 -0400
I tried to call you at home but you were at work.

The file is generated by CT "on the fly" whenever anyone types OPON or
OPOFF.  It is NOT stored in the .BIN file.  You have to copy the file off
the logging computer, there is no way to recreate it.

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. no need to call me tonight if this answer clears things up.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://www.ad1c.com/