CT-User

[ct-user] FT-1000MP Out of Band Error

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FT-1000MP Out of Band Error
From: W4ZW" <w4zw@home.com (W4ZW)
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 15:19:10 -0400

Since our Florida Contest Group planned to use CT for the W1AW/4 operation
this weekend, I loaded it up here at home and continued to get "Out of band"
errors every time I would try and log a contact using my FT1000MP.

Works fine with my Kenwood and also my FT-1000D.  I seem to remember
something different about the MP.  What's the trick?  Went all the way back
to 9.27 from 9.50 and still had the same problem.

Jon Hamlet,  W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL

"A little bit of Paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

 One of the W1AW/4 Crew - IARU/WRTC-2000