CT-User

[ct-user] CW & SSB IARU - Log Format etc

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CW & SSB IARU - Log Format etc
From: Gus Samuelson <gussam@newcomm.net> (Gus Samuelson)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:56:22 -0230

Noticed when looking at the .log file that BOTH
CW and SSB contacts show the CW exchange
599 as the SENT report  , the RECEIVED report however
does correspond  with all the  mode changes.
Is this normal ?
Also beacuse my rig and CT are not connected I have
to make all mode changes via the keyboard, on one occasion
when switching I left the logging mode in CW and continued
on to make about 15 SSB contacts before noticing the error.
No problem to make a note of this and edit the log file
after the contest, however is there a way this can be corrected
on the fly.  CTRL F2  would not change mode of qsos already
logged like the band switch commands ALT F1 & F2 will change bands
after logging.
Also note that HQ stations for Armenia and Monaco sent the same
HQ  report . This confused the program and also required some post
contest editing in order to ensure  band credit for both HQ stns.
otherwise all worked FB.

Gus VO1MP