CT-User

FW: [ct-user] Re:iaru Cabrillo for v 9.47 not 4.7

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [ct-user] Re:iaru Cabrillo for v 9.47 not 4.7
From: Joseph Agius" <Joseph.Agius@sybase.com (Joseph Agius)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 07:10:50 -0400
Sorry I did mean 9.47 where the arrl dx contest log  produced the correct
Cabrillo format and the IARU only produced the summary
information in the call.txt file.

Joe
W1TW

"Gary Yantis" <gyantis@midtec.com> on 07/10/2000 05:24:14 PM

Please respond to "Gary Yantis" <gyantis@midtec.com>

 To:      ct-user@contesting.com

 cc:      (bcc: Joseph Agius/SYBASE)

 Subject: FW: [ct-user] Re:iaru Cabrillo

Hi Jim --
Sorry for my poor choice of words.  When I wrote "everyone using pre-version
9.xx" a better wording (and my intent) would have been "everyone using a
version earlier than 9.xx".  The writer of the original e-mail said he was
using "version 4.7".  That pre-dates my use of CT.  Perhaps he meant version
9.47.  Anyway, unless I'm mistaken, the best option someone has that is
using a version earlier than 9.xx is to purchase the latest version then, as
you say, from then on benefit from the free updates as they occur.

73
Gary, W0TM