CT-User

[ct-user] LPT Keying Cable? Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] LPT Keying Cable? Problem
From: PETER BARRON <ve3pn@igs.net> (PETER BARRON)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 01:13:18 -0400
Another few q's

Does CT control anything at all on the problematic PC's LPT port?

Does program hang in the key down condx or do other functions work?

Is band data available with the -AC switch ?

Does LPT 1 Pin 14 Toggle Voltage  with the
Switch from radio 1 to radio 2 with the '.' (PERIOD) key. The old ALT-'.'
  works also.

Does Pin 16 work
* CT now supports PTT on pin 16 of the LPT ports. Pin 16 is asserted for
one baud (dot period) before CW sending commences.
???

Peter