CT-User

[ct-user] NOVHF ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] NOVHF ?
From: Dan B Zeitlin <danzee@juno.com> (Dan B Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 07:55:14 -0400
I use CT as a daily logger in the DXpedition mode as well as contest log.
I do not operate VHF or SAT.  I just switched from 9.27 to 9.5.
The addition of 2m and 6m in the Check Country and Check Call windows
now causes them overlap the top of the log and cover up the clock/status
line.
Using the VGA switch is not the cure, as the windows still have limited
motion
(I can't move them all the way down the screen)nor were my eyes made for
the tiny characters.  Thus,
1.  KEN - can you add a switch or option that eliminates the VHF and SAT
bands?
2.  Can the Check Country and Check Call windows be toggled OFF once
invoked?
Thanks for reading this long winded plea for help,
Dan, K2YWE

Dan Zeitlin, Annapolis, MD
<danzee@juno.com>    no attachments
<k2ywe@yahoo.com>  attachments OK