CT-User

[ct-user] cqp broke?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] cqp broke?
From: Alan C Zack <k6acz@earthlink.net> (Alan C Zack)
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 21:19:37 -0700
Yes, I started with 9.50.  When I would use ALT-F1/F2 to change bands to
10 meters it would jump to 20 mtrs all on it's own.  Tried it on two
computers, same-same.  Also it would not recognize DUPES on any band.
(It wouldn't flag a dupe when you put it in the callsign field and hit
TAB).  Went to ver 9.49 that I had saved.  Same problem.  I found my ver
9.23 disc and re-installed 9.23 CT.EXE which wrote over the 9.50 CT.EXE
and now it seems fine.  I am taking a break from the CQP since I only
have antennas for 10/12/15/17/20 mtrs and they are pretty quiet now.
73

Kz2i@aol.com wrote:

> never worked cqp before, so maybe it's me.
>
> not giving dupe message and will not log qsos on 10 meters.  anybody else
> having same problem?  running latest version.
>
> 73 de steve,kz2i
>
> --
> WWW:                      http://www.k1ea.com/
> Submissions:              ct-user@contesting.com