CT-User

[ct-user] Idea for multiple OS support

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Idea for multiple OS support
From: Kz2i@aol.com (Kz2i@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:15:33 EDT
am i the only one that sees something wrong with the idea of spending
hundreds of dollars on new hardware (assuming the shack has the space for it)
and countless hours to support a $50 software package that is out of date in
many ways?  add to that the fact that the updates always seem to have
something broken, and the situation calls for a NEW, from-scratch,
winders-based app.

ct was the 'cadillac' of contest software at one time, but it now reminds me
of how i tried to keep my '64 chevy running much longer than i should have.
i hated to get of that car, but it was unreliable and nickle-and-diming me to
death.  sometimes it's just time to buy a new car.  too bad there's not a new
'car' available that will satisfy the needs of the masses.

steve, kz2i