CT-User

[ct-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] Icom 751A

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] Icom 751A
From: Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:34:07 -0000
I want to thank all of you who responded to this request for
assistance.

Big thanks goes to Ed, K0IL who virtually transcribed the manual for
us, and also to Igor, UA9CDC for the specific info.

Bottom line is that switch number 3 on the UX-14 option must be set to
ON for the radio to put out it's frequency constantly.

It worked like a charm and with K1TTT's NETTSR program and CT, all of
our positions could see where that 751A was dialed up to.

73,
Bob

Robert E. Naumann
N5NJ / V26O