CT-User

[ct-user] drsi and ct

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] drsi and ct
From: Craig Clark <nx1g@top.monad.net> (Craig Clark)
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:06:01 -0500
Am I the only one still using a DRSI packet card for contesting?

To use the DRSI card, you have to do the following steps:

1)      start tnctsr-s

2)      open CT and set all the proper commands in the setup.

3)      go thru the setup screen (com1 is network, com2 is rig control)

4)      start ct.

5)      alt-o to get the packet screen, alt-t to go to the xmit window.

6)      hit escape key s1 (your see *s1)

7)      ct says channel not connected.

8)      hit escape c k1xx and you should send a connect cmd.

HOWEVER, I don't get the *c k1xx and tnctsr-s is treating the line as text,
not as a command. On page 6-2 of the DRSI manual, Andy references the
WA8DED commands and the fact that the commands are proceeded by the escape
character.

can anyone shed some light on what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks and 73.

73 Craig Clark W1JCC

Radio Bookstore & Radioware
PO Box 209