CT-User

[ct-user] Bandmap suggestion

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Bandmap suggestion
From: Doug Brandon <dab@home.com> (Doug Brandon)
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 17:12:37 -0800
Just a suggestion...

It would be nice if the bandmap window were made one character narrower
(and positioned to the right one character by default).  The way it is now,
the left edge of the bandmap covers the new mult/zone column for 10m
QSOs.  When running our M/S mult station on 10m at the beginning of the WW
SSB contest, I was wondering why mults I was working were not showing up as
new mults in the QSO entry area.  It took me a while to figure out that the
bandmap was covering the 10m new mult/zone indicator column.

    73 de Doug, N6RT