CT-User

[ct-user] Annoyance with ALT-Z

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Annoyance with ALT-Z
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:13:49 -0500
At 09:47 AM 11/30/2000 +0100, Waldemar Krzok wrote:

>To Ken: is it possible, to put windows status and/or position into a
>kind of ini file? I think, everybody has his loving arrangement and it
>is a little bit boring to set it again and again. I need mouse just to
>do this job. Having an ini file could reduce mice count (now 4) on
>my desktop.

They already are.  However as you have seen, some windows restart properly
and some do not.  Some toggle on and off independently and some affect
other windows.

I wish Ken would make ALL windows work THE SAME, i.e. some key
(F8/F9/F10,ALT-Z) turns only ONE window on and off, without affecting the
other windows.

I have found that if you are in VGA mode and the F9 (check call) window is
turned OFF, it will come back when you restart CT.  But the F10 window will
behave properly.

73 - Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>