CT-User

[ct-user] WEIRD DVP Problem - more details - NO solution

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] WEIRD DVP Problem - more details - NO solution
From: Robert Shohet" <kq2m@mags.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:08:16 -0500
Hi Ed,

I installed CT953 and the 3Alpha 3Alpha 3 was replaced by 3Tango33 for the
most part.  I defragged the harddrive and ran scandisk with no difference.

So the change from CT951 to CT953 somewhat changed the error but
unfortunately the problem  still remains.

I attempted again to use the move command and received the error message:

Unable to open source

So I can not move the files using the move command and I can not rename the
subdirectory.  I am using DOS 6.22 on an old 486.

73 and tnx for all your help.

Bob KQ2M